Subclass 190 visa is a Permanent Residency Visa in Australia
It is given as a nomination from a state or territory, and the applicant has to stay in the nominated place for 2 years from the date of grant of Subclass 190.
The State or the territory gives extra 5 points to the applicants and so expects the applicants to stay in their State and contribute their best.
Important points to consider before starting the process:
- Been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency
- Obtained an acceptable skills assessment for that occupation
- Be under 45 years old and have been nominated an occupation that is on the appropriate skilled occupation list
- Achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test at the time of applying through Skill Select.
- At least competent English
- Meet health and character requirements
Benefits of Subclass 190
This visa will allow you to stay in the country indefinitely. It will enable you and any other family members who have been granted this visa to do the following:
- The applicants get full work rights and study rights
- They are also entitled to Medicare benefits and can enrol in public schools to get the best education
- Every State and territory have their own skilled list of subclass 190
- They have different criteria for stay and work, so careful consideration is required before proceeding with the nomination application.
- The applicants have to pay the nomination fees to respective states or territories, and the fees are decided on the day the nomination application is made.
- For five years after the visa is approved, you can travel to and from Australia (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia or apply for Australian Citizenship)
The whole process takes time, and so as experienced migration agents, we can assist in making the process easier and more understandable.
Our 3 step IPR method has made us one of the best migration agents in Australia, as we take care of the minutest details. Our Mission is to give the best advice at the least cost, and that makes us the best in the industry.